I’m actually on a roll with these blog posts. Anyone remember when I said I would do 2 blog posts a week then waited half a year to do a follow up…Ha Ha Ha. Of course no one remembered because that was over a year ago…. I’m trying to be less flaky nowadays.
Anyway, here is a review of my January in Instagram pictures!!!
- Throw back to my designer days; being a modellll* (say it in a Nigerian accent). I actually miss designing soon much. Sigh..I hope to continue after uni.
2. Sexy nail shot – Polish by Kiko (#227); Accessories by Primark.
3. Giving some colour back to the murky Thames – Parka from Asos
4. Feeling my mane and outfit at the park (Trying to channel my inner Beyonce…okay, not really)
5. My first selfie of 2016 showcasing my Kenya bus forehead (Werrkkkk!!)
6. Extra forehead with my beautiful girls.
7. Henna-ing in doha with the pretty flowers (took me forever to find a nice backdrop)
8. Sunlight selfie – skin on fleek
9. Another throwback – I wish I din’t give this skirt to charity.
10. Posing with bae… we cute.
I had an amazing January, even though abit stressful. Thankful to God and feeling blessed to see the new month.
Until next time